CMA CGM have announced service improvements on the weekly dedicated product NOURA EXPRESS service effective 1st week of September 2020.
CMA CGM says the change is due to them trying to reinforce their product reliability and competitiveness on the trade Middle East and East Asia to East Africa and Indian Ocean.
The ocean carrier says the strengths of the new set up include:
· Reliable and weekly direct service from Middle East and East Asia to East Africa and Indian Ocean
· Service fully operated by CMA CGM Group with 6 vessels of 2,500 TEU nominal capacity
· Port coverage Colombo – Jebel Ali – Mogadishu – Longoni – Beira (1/2) – Nacala (1/2) – Port Victoria – Colombo
· New direct service and weekly frequency from Jebel Ali to Mogadishu in 5 days
· Competitive transit time to Mayotte 11 days, Mozambique 15 days and Seychelles 24 days from UAE
· Reefer cargo from Seychelles benefits of excellent 5 days transit time to Colombo